Copyright 2014 ©

Registered childminders

Kelly and Terry

Help with


Child care

You may be entitled to government help with your child care costs…

Tax credits are payments from the government. If you're responsible for at least one child or young person, you may qualify for Child Tax Credit. If you work, but are on a low income, you may qualify for Working Tax Credit. You can often get both types of tax credits. They aren't taxable.

Tax credits >

You could get up to 70% of the childcare costs you’re claiming for, up to a maximum of £175 a week for 1 child and £300 a week for 2 or more children.

Information >

Back to our services

Follow us on facebook

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Delicious Share on Google Bookmarks Share on LinkedIn Share on Newsvine Share on Stumble Upon Share on Tumblr Share via e-mail